We’re looking for talented, motivated individuals who want to become part of a growing company and a winning team. Our employees work across the country and around the world.
As a leader in delivering innovative technology solutions for our nation’s highest-priority defense and homeland security initiatives, we provide talented individuals with the opportunity to:
- Work with the latest tools and technologies
- Perform important work that contributes to the well-being of the nation
- Join an organization that values people and teamwork, and offers career growth and training
We offer our employees a competitive compensation, vacation and benefits package, as well as a fast-paced and exciting work environment with nationwide and global opportunities. Want to find out more?
- Job Opportunities: Search our database for available positions
- Recruiting Events: Meet a Human Resources representative in person
- Virtual Job Fairs: Connect with us online
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-base basis.
- If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
- If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative.
Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.
It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, service in the Uniformed Services of the U.S., or any other protected class under relevant law.
We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us.
Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.
Current opportunities are listed on the Job Search page. You can also create a search agent to notify you of positions of interest as they become available.