ServiceNow IT Service Management
Own your opportunity to work alongside federal civilian agencies. Make an impact by providing services that help the government ensure the well being of U.S. citizens.
GDIT is seeking a Lead Tier II Technician in support of the Headquarters, US Army Medical Research and Development Command (HQ USAMRDC) for Information Management/Information Technology (IM/IT) Support Services at Fort Detrick, Maryland.
Lead Tier II Technician position entails leading a team to provide desk-side support and on-site technician support. Tier II support requires the contractor to visit or remote in the user's desktop or printer for hands-on support for various types of computer repairs, troubleshooting and hardware/software maintenance.
The Lead Tier II Technician shall have overall knowledge of the computing environments to include to the following: ·
• Microsoft Windows
• Microsoft Office Suite (including MS Outlook)
• Microsoft Project
• McAfee Antivirus
• Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome browsers ·
• Adobe Acrobat, Flash Player, Creative Cloud
• ActiveClient Desktop Validator
• Experience with ServiceNow ITSM system.
• Reviews incoming requests, both computer generated and verbal, sort, code and may prioritize for proper action.
• Supports users by fulfilling individual requests for information and/or training in the utilization of the various databases available.
• Maintains network diagrams and circuit records.
• Able to troubleshoot user/system problems in a dynamic mission-impacting environment.
• Familiarization with DoD enterprise and infrastructures.
• Conducts technical research for the source of information required in support of requests for information related to ongoing programs and proposal efforts.
• BS Degree with 2-4 years relevant experience
• DoD 8570 Information Assurance Level II (IAT II) Certification
• CompTIA Security+ CE
3 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
Less than 10%
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.