Working knowledge of Publisher, Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, Outlook, PowerPoint, and InDesign.
- Ability to work within existing brand style guidelines and templates.
- Edit and produce print ready files for publication of course materials.
- Maintain appropriate publication files and archive of electronic files.
- Knowledge of printing procedures and requirements.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively,
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Organizational skills to balance multiple projects at once.
- Attention to details.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.