Coordinates, develops, and submits Center for Surface Combat Systems Advanced Warfare Training (AWT) schedule to CSCS HQ. Scheduling requires the ability to synchronize dynamic schedules of supported ships, Afloat Training Group, training labs, and CSCS training staff. Candidate would utilize CSCS planning documents and submit completed trainer assignments to CSCS HQ for final approval. When required, candidate would attend scheduling conferences or meetings as a representative of the supported detachment.
1. Coordinate daily with Afloat Training Groups or other Fleet scheduling agencies for the initial scheduling of CSCS events.
2. Reschedule CSCS events as needed to accommodate ship schedule changes or event non-completions.
3. Communicate initial scheduling and any event changes with the detachment leadership and training leads.
4. Reserve facilities using eTRMS to support scheduled training.
5. Generate staff watchbill templates for scheduled events and disseminate across the CSCS training domain for personnel assignment.
6. Receive completed watchbills and submit them to the Detachment leadership for approval.
7. Submit approved watchbills to CSCS HQ for final approval.
8. Maintain Detachment schedule including all CSCS Detachment events, course convening’s, outside training events utilizing CSCS facilities, coordinate/manage personnel availability to support missions, and mission assignments.
9. Maintains travel tracker and updates travel metrics for the assigned area of responsibility.
Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work/military experience.
Five (5) years of experience at a U.S. Navy training Command which supported the requirements of the Surface Force Training and Readiness Manual (SFTRM). Of the five years, one (1) year of experience using Microsoft Excel and Word and Outlook. Candidate must possess the ability to effectively communicate both written and orally, and be able to work in a dynamic environment.
Travel may be required up to 20% of time.
SECRET security clearance required.
Experience supporting CSCS and/or ATG fleet scheduling, and an understanding of CSCS AWT events, basic phase CIN requirements, and CNSP/CNSL INST 8820.2 requirements a major plus.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.