Own your opportunity to serve as a critical component of our nation’s safety and security. Make an impact by using your expertise to protect our country from threats.
Our work depends on a Data Engineer joining our team in supporting defense analytical requirements with enhanced scientific/engineering research, capability/limitation analysis, reverse engineer analysis/characterizations, facility, and vulnerability assessments.
HOW A DATA ENGINEER WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
- complex foreign electronic systems, subsystems, facilities and/or equipment and can emphasize one or more area(s) pertaining to power, microelectronics, electronic hardware, circuits, sensors, guidance and control, signals, electromagnetic, electro-optical (EO)/infrared (IR) and/or similar areas associated with current and projected electronic systems and/or subsystems, and,
- includes, but not limited to, electrical engineering and sub-disciplines of computer, electronic, optical, and power engineering.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED:
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
10 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.