The world of investing is fascinating yet complex. While hundreds of first -time investors are turning to the markets to help pay for their homes, send their children to college and secure their futures the mission of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is becoming all the more vital. GDIT is excited to support the SEC in as it seeks to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation. The SEC ISS program is a comprehensive IT program charged with operating, managing, and advancing the SEC's IT infrastructure. Our dynamic program team of IT leaders and large and small business partners is seeking bright, energetic and talented individuals to join us as we bring our innovative IT Service Delivery solutions to SEC.
Currently, we are seeking a Program Analyst in Washington, DC. The selected candidate must be a US citizen (without dual citizenship) and be able to obtain a Public Trust Suitability, per contract requirements.
Task and responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage ISS staffing, coordinating with internal and external recruiters, and facilitating weekly staffing meetings to provide and receive updates
- Administer all on-boarding and off-boarding of contractor staff, ensuring all processes are met and all documents are received by the government
- Coordinate suitability process, program purchases, facilities, supply, travel, and staff welfare activities
- Develop and maintain a document management system for all project related documentation; responsible for document version control
- Coordinate, collect inputs and develop program status reports and other program deliverables
- Perform program related administrative duties such as scheduling and set-up for meetings, coordination for visitors, tracking and filing of program documentation
- Responsible for Internal and Customer portal Sharepoint Administration
Since 1934 the SEC has been restoring and ensuring investor confidence in our capital markets by providing investors and the markets with more reliable information and clear rules of honest dealing. Are you ready to do your part and support all Americans in this mission?
To qualify, you must meet these basic qualifications:
- BA or equivalent + 3 years of experience as a project analyst on a large, fast paced government program with staffing/resource management among primary tasks
- Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint skills
- Proven ability to standardize/organize project documentation, retrieve information quickly and maintain a high degree of accuracy
- Proven ability to interface with all levels of staff/management
- Excellent verbal and written communication
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.