Purchasing Inventory Management
Own your opportunity to serve as a critical component of our nation’s safety and security. Make an impact by using your expertise to protect our country from threats.
Logistics Analyst Senior
Seize your opportunity to make a personal impact as a Logistics Analyst Senior supporting GDIT. GDIT is your place to make meaningful contributions to challenging projects and grow a rewarding career.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Logistics Analyst Senior you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Logistics Analyst Senior joining our team to support the Sponsor Mission and be responsible for providing the multidisciplinary support to the office's Program Manager and management construct.
HOW A LOGISTICS ANALYST SENIOR WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
● The Logistics Analyst will work closely with the Program Manager, and is expected to be able to work independently with little supervision
● Logistics Analyst will work with a large team and will serve as a Subject Matter Expert with no supervisory or management responsibilities
●The Logistics Analyst will provide overall management utilizing Agency systems, coordinate the logistics process for transporting material across the WMA and internationally. The Logistics Analyst will be responsible for coordinating drivers/couriers as needed for CONUS and OCONUS shipments
● The Sponsor office focuses on enablement of operations by executing lines of efforts that support strategic priorities and also leveraging partnerships across multiple agencies and within the commercial world
● Logistics Analyst will be responsible for tracking costs, delivery, stock, and related resources for mission acquisitions
●The office is within technology and tradecraft and is responsible for integrating technology with tradecraft to deliver in innovative capabilities in support of operations
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Education: High School Diploma or GED
● Required Experience: 10+ years of related experience
● Required Technical Skills: Logistics Analyst should be proficient in Agency systems, basic MS Word and Excel, various databases aligned to logistics activities
● Security Clearance Level: TS/SCI w/Polygraph
● Preferred Skills: Able to work independently with little to no supervision
● Location: McLean, VA
●US Citizenship Required
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
10 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
None - None
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.