Own your opportunity to work alongside federal civilian agencies. Make an impact by providing services that help the government ensure the well being of U.S. citizens.
Systems Engineer Associate
Deliver simple solutions to complex problems as a Systems Engineer Associate at GDIT. Here, you’ll tailor cutting-edge solutions to the unique requirements of our clients. With a career in application development, you’ll make the end user’s experience your priority and we’ll make your career growth ours.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Systems Engineer Associate you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Systems Engineer Associate joining our team as a Telecommunication Specialist to work Telecom Service Requests received from authorized telecommunications managers or their authorized agents across the customer Enterprise (Headquarters Program Offices, Field Sites etc. For each service request, the telecom specialist will work with the customer, create a Work Order (WO), obtain vendor quotes, process the order, and follow through to completion.
Requires familiarity with ordering telecommunications services such as, but not limited to:
* Dedicated Access Services
* Private Line Service (also termed Dedicated Transmission Service (DTS) or Point to Point)
* Dedicated Voice
* Switched Data Service (SDS)
* Voice Over IP (VOIP)
* Internet Protocol Service/Internet Provider Service (IPS)
* MPLS - Multiprotocol Label Switching* Switched Voice Service (SVS)
Additional services provided through a non-customer agency which could include:
* Dedicated Access Services
* Dedicated Transmission Service (DTS)
* Internet Protocol Service/Internet Provider Service
* Commercial Satellite services
* Satellite Subscription Services
* Various Telecommunications Equipment
Requires familiarity with the carrier order entry processes for carriers such as, but not limited to:
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Education: Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science or equivalent experience
● Required Experience: 2+ years of related experience
● Required Technical Skills: **Specific skill sets required**
● Security Clearance Level: DOD Secret or equivalent
● Location: Hybrid
● US Citizenship Required -
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
2 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.