GDIT is looking for a Cybersecurity SCA-V Team Lead to assist the Cybersecurity SCA-V Program Lead in providing Security Control Assessor-Validator (SCA-V) support services to the 7th Signal Command-Theater located at Joint Base San Antonio, TX. This support includes Risk Management Framework (RMF) validation assessment support to the Security Control Assessor (SCA).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Perform as the Lead SCA-V team member during assessments
• Communicate with the Cybersecurity SCA-V Program Lead on any issues or concerns throughout the assessments
• Assess DoD Information Systems against the RMF security controls in accordance with DoDI 8500.01 and 8510.01, NIST SP 800-37, 800-53, and 800-53A, Army Regulation 25-1 and 25-2, US Army Best Business Practices (BBPs) and applicable NETCOM Tactics, Techniques & Procedures (TTPs).
• Perform interviews of technical Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) as well as non-technical management personnel to determine the security posture of an IT system
• Identify mitigating factors for identified risks and propose additional mitigation strategies for identified vulnerabilities
• Evaluate a wide array of IT devices for Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) compliance using ACAS/ Nessus, SCAP Compliance Checker, and manual checklist reviews. This includes Windows, Solaris, and Red Hat Linux servers and desktops, routers, switches, firewalls, IDS, etc.
• Submit findings input into the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Services (eMASS) system
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field with at least 10 years of related experience in the fields of security engineering, cyber security, or information assurance
• At least three (3) years of Cybersecurity validations, assessment, and/or audits
• Current Information Assurance (IA) certification: DoD 8570 IAM-III and IAT-II
• Clearance: active SECRET clearance with valid T5 Background Investigation
• Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%, depending on site validation schedule (CONUS travel only)
• Experience with eMASS and a strong understanding of the CNSSI 1253 CCIs
• Experience with Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) Compliance Checker (SCC), NESSUS (ACAS), and vulnerability management
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.