NATO Intelligence Fusion Centre (NIFC) RAF Molesworth
Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT's fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional fast paced team.
The NIFC is a military led, U.S. sponsored MOU organization that comprises over 200 multinational military and civilian intelligence and support professionals from across NATO. The NIFC provides support for the Supreme Allied Commander Europe (SACEUR) and Allied Command Operations (ACO) by providing intelligence to warn of potential crisis and to support the planning and execution of NATO operations.
As a NIFC teammate, you will be embedded with a small, dynamic, professional team and an integral member to the success of the organization.
1. Provides installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of information systems applications and related peripheral hardware.
2. Responsible for monitoring, opening, assigning, updating and closing tickets on up to two separate ticketing systems.
3. Monitors and responds to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
4. Replace workstations with like systems and reload all applicable user applications.
5. Installs and configures applications software and related hardware (such as desktops, and related peripherals like printers, scanners, drives, monitors and video teleconferencing hardware).
6. Provides software and system troubleshooting and support and coordinates with other duty sections when additional Level II2 or Level III3 support is required.
7. Primary stop for technical support and training to end-users.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned 9. Participates in special projects as required.
1. 5+ years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
2. Must possess and maintain a Top Secret/SCI clearance.
3. In support of the requirement, the employee must have and maintain the CompTIA Security+ CE Certification. Alternative IAT level II certifications also accepted.
4. Additional specific certifications may be required, depending on job assignment.
1. Experience with Microsoft Operating Systems (e.g Windows 10, Server 2012, Server 2016, etc).
2. Must have associate level of “hands on” work experience in support of installations, repair, and troubleshooting or maintenance of communications systems or equipment.
3. Must have experience in installing/deleting of client level software.
4. Must have experience in diagnostic and troubleshooting of basic computer workstation.
5. Must have experience in implementing/installing software patches, security fixes, and service release of workstation.
6. This position may be required to complete short-term deployments to austere locations worldwide.
The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires normal safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment. The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.