At GDIT, our people are our business. We pride ourselves on the work our innovators do to support and secure some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the world. We wouldn't be successful without our ability to attract new talent to join our team.
We're looking for a Subcontracts Proposal, Intern to provide support related to subcontract proposal (but not limited to) Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, and Subcontract Negotiation.
1. Support Subcontract staff in Subcontract proposal management duties
2. Develop or assist in the development of data calls to subcontractors 3. Assess completeness, accuracy, and compliance of data call responses received or drafted for submittal 4. Learn and apply policies, processes, and procedures 5. Recommend improvements to policies, processes, and procedures, as necessary 6. Recommend and apply, where possible, cogent business/proposal process improvements 7. Support lessons learned development 8. Subcontract file creation & maintenance (digital and hard copy, as required) 9. If possible, take the lead on subcontract proposal effort with oversight 10. Collect and store data for individual proposals 11. Maintain current, up-to-date information/documents (e.g., version control by ensuring the current proposal documents or subcontractor data is known and older data archived)
12. Coordinate with or obtain or provide information to other functional departments (e.g., Compliance)
13. Generate reports: create or use existing report format to generate user-friendly reports for management or other departments to understand status of subcontract-related proposal activities.
14. Participate in cost/pricing development. Learn/apply proposal pricing techniques, including understanding terms and conditions and assessing risk areas. 15. Other tasks as applicable.
Requires a High School Diploma. Must be currently enrolled, full time college student. Business degree focus, preferred Preferred a rising senior with a 3.0 or greater GPA. Must be currently enrolled in an accredited BS/BA Program and completed at least freshman year of a Bachelor's Degree. Proficiency required with Microsoft Office products to include: Word, Excel and Outlook. MS SharePoint experience a plus.
0-2 years of related experience business administration and/or finance. Preference for candidates considering a career in contracts, subcontracts and/or procurement. Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.