We are GDIT. We stay at the forefront of innovation to solve complex technical challenges.
GDIT is your place. Make it your own by discovering new ways to securely and expertly apply the latest technology. Own your opportunity at GDIT and you’ll be a meaningful part of improving how agencies operate.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Strong understanding of Microsoft SCCM, developing and managing multiple collections and task sequences, and adapting to meet changing requirements
• Experience with Microsoft PowerShell scripting to perform software packaging, enterprise data queries, and sequenced operations across enterprise systems
• Development of enterprise standard Windows operating system for all supported hardware platforms, based on latest commercial release, and compliant with DISA STIG requirements
• Performing remote enterprise operating system upgrade and troubleshooting associated issues
• Integration testing, packaging and deployment of enterprise applications experience
• Familiarity with commercial web browser management and DISA STIG implementation
• Deployment experience of security patches for enterprise systems
Position duties and responsibilities include
• Independently provides technical interpretation and solutions in the management of networks, software, configurations, and architectures
• Troubleshoots system software specific issues
• Performs software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages
• Monitors and tunes the system to achieve optimum performance levels
• Understand basic concepts, assist in maintaining and developing the environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing and integration
• Assist in defining and implementing hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures, such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrating those scripts with the hardware and software build process
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Active TS/SCI Clearance Required with Poly
BA/BS and 2+ years of experience OR equivalent combination of experience and education
Must have and maintain 8570 Level II certification (A+, Security+ or similar)
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU:
401K with company match
Customizable health benefits packages
Collaborative teams of highly motivated critical thinkers and innovators
Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
Rewards program for high-performing employees
CWIP - IAT level II Compliance:
Persons performing in this support role make the CE (Compute Environment) less vulnerable by correcting flaws and implementing IAT (Information Assurance Technical) controls in the hardware or software installed within their operational systems. Persons performing these functions, regardless of their occupational title (e.g. system administrator, help desk technician, information system technician etc.) are identified as part of the IA (Information Assurance) workforce and must be able to support requirements to recognize potential security violations, take appropriate action to report the incident as required by regulations, and mitigate any adverse impact in accordance with policy. (Reference: Policy 6-34) for Cyber Workforce Improvement Plan (CWIP).
This position requires being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by January 18, 2022 or the start date, if after January 18. Individuals who work in or reside in Texas or Montana or work outside of the United States may be excluded from this requirement.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.