Own your opportunity to work with the largest government agency in the nation. Make an impact by advancing the Department of Defense’s mission to keep our country safe and secure.
GDIT is seeking a Logistics and Security Analyst to help support our Defense Enterprise Office Solutions (DEOS) program. This position is remote with travel to the Fort Meade, MD site at least 2-4x/month. The employee must be within driving distance from the Fort Meade office.
As the DEOS Logistics and Security Analyst, you will coordinate and collaborate with Senior Customers, DEOS Program Managers, Team Leads, and Security counterparts. You will help ensure that DEOS program employees’ Network and System Accounts, Visit Authorizations, and Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) are all properly provisioned and tracked.
HOW A LOGISTICS & SECURITY ANALYST WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
Work with government and GDIT Security Managers, Subcontract Department, Contracts Department and Property Management to facilitate all security-related activities required for onboarding, maintenance and off-boarding personnel.
Track and monitor progress of Government accounts, to include Network, email, and system access
Work with Government Property Custodian to provision government-furnished equipment (GFE) and maintain inventory of all provided equipment
Assist with Process and Workflow optimization to streamline personnel onboarding procedures
Report onsite Ft. Meade, MD 2-4 times monthly to acquire, image and inventory GFE equipment
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED – REQUIRED:
● CITIZENSHIP: US Citizen
● CLEARANCE: Secret Security Clearance
● EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
● YEAR’S EXPERIENCE: 6+ years of related experience
● TECHNICAL SKILLS: Prior experience working as a Security Analyst
● TECHNICAL SKILLS: Experience working with DISS, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) and other DOD Agencies
● TECHNICAL SKILLS: Experience with security workflows/processes associated with: DD254, Common Access Card (CAC) applications, VARs.
● SKILLS & ABILITIES: Experience with property management.
● SKILLS & ABILITIES: Strong attention to detail and highly organized
● SKILLS & ABILITIES: Strong and effective communication skills
● SKILLS & ABILITIES: Proficient with MS Visio, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
● LOCATION: Hybrid. Must be able to report onsite Ft. Meade, MD 2-4 times monthly.
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● Full-flex work week to own your priorities at work and at home
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
6 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.