- Identify training and documentation requirements for IT applications/systems for approval
- Produce training and documentation plans
- Instruct, support and provide for various approaches that are centralized and decentralized, onsite and off-site, train-the-trainer, train-the-help desk and train-the-end user as required
- Prepare all instructional training materials such as course outline, background material, and training aids
- Prepare all student materials such as course manuals (online and/or traditional), workbooks, handouts, completion certificates, and course critique forms
- Include in the multi-media presentations the representations of actual events, dialogue, narration, sound effects, music and animation
- Use a variety of software packages for graphics, animation, edits, interactive video and related state-of-the-art technology applicable to a wide variety of projects
- Provide multi-media services to include video and audio recording, television production, computer graphics integration and maintenance of an audiovisual library operation in support of customers
This position requires being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or the start date, if after December 8.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.