Seeking a Security Analyst Officer to join our team in Austin, Texas.
Contract support in a high pace national security environment.
. Manages the day-to-day operations of all assigned and associated Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs) and field sites.
. Conducts or otherwise manages SCI related personnel, information, physical and technical security (TEMPEST) actions and procedures according to Director of National Intelligence (DNI) and DoD policy.
. Incorporates and disseminates requirements in regulations, memoranda and policy guidance based upon Executive Orders, Presidential Decision Directives (PDDs), Congressional mandates, DNI directives
. Conducts annual security compliance inspections, intrusion detection system (IDS) and emergency response tests.
. Conducts physical security inspections as required by Program policy.
. Attends coordination meetings with Facility Project Managers to review and develop specifications for physical security on all construction projects.
. Travel required - 30% or less - Temporary Duty (TDY) or business travel.
· Develops physical security plans for classified (SCI, SAP, Collateral)
· Ensures proper implementation of Access Control Systems
· Develops entry/exit plans and key control systems.
· Periodically conducts alarm testing and various locations
· Responsible to change safe combinations and access codes. Also produces proper documentation for safes and facilities
· Creates and coordinates CUAs/MOAs
· Responsible for visitor control procedures and documentations
· Develops COMSEC security plans
· Supports accreditation documents for SCIF/SAP
· Drafts SOPs for physical security and protection of classified material
· Ensures classified document controls and destruction plans of classified
· Creates classified transportation plans
· Responsible for security inspections at multiple geographically separated locations
· Inspects areas for possible TSWAs, to include mitigation of risk, complete appropriate paperwork and make recommendations
· Responds and investigates alarms
· Investigates and writes reports for security incidents
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BA or equivalent + 6 yrs related experience, or MA + 4 yrs related experience Current TS/SCI clearance required.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.