We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country and abroad. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a Site Survey Escort joining our team to support the Army’s activities in South Korea.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Site Survey Escort, supporting the Army, you will be trusted to handle a variety of tasks in direct support of Operations Management by escorting uncleared Local Nationals (LN) into Telecommunications Rooms (TRs) at multiple sites throughout Korea (Casey, Yongsan/K-16/TANGO, Humphrey, Carroll/Henry/Walker/Mujuk) and will be responsible for general oversight of work being completed within the TR sites. In this role, a typical day will include:
· Provide daily reports of work progress.
· Take directions to complete taskings independently.
· Serve as a key point for coordinating TR access and submitting the necessary supporting paperwork.
· Education: High School Diploma
· Must be able to obtain a security clearance of Interim Secret or Secret (or higher)
· Must be able to qualify for 700-19
· Locations include Casey, Yongsan/K-16/TANGO, Humphrey, and Carroll/Henry/Walker/Mujuk
*Ideal Candidate are dependents of Active Duty Personnel or Contractors
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU
· Full-time work (40 hour work week) for three – four months in duration. This work may be extended if follow-on contracts are awarded.
· This position does not pay Housing Allowance or Cost of Living Allowance or TDY.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.