Analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects.
1. Strong communication skills oral and written
2. Demonstrated experience providing responsive customer service
3. Strong attention to detail with experience coordinating and collaborating with multiple organization stakeholders
4. Demonstrated security and CI awareness
5. Demonstrated experience working with MS Office Suite
BA/BS in any discipline.
5+ years of professional work experience.
TS/SCI Clearance with an active Poly!
Experience working with or in US government organizations
Understanding of human intelligence work
Experience in biometrics and identity technologies
Experience developing and or implementing process improvements
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.