Own your opportunity to serve as a critical component of our nation’s safety and security. Make an impact by using your expertise to protect our country from threats.
1. Executes Intelligence planner support to operational wargaming, red teaming, and intelligence operations supportability estimates
3. Synchronizes J2 intelligence support with CCDR vision and objectives, to include but not limited to theater priority plans, crisis support and in support of exercises with a focus on priority theater training and engagement
4. Participates in Intelligence Planning Working Groups, key conferences and other prescribed planning venues to inform and support global integration of defense intelligence through the Joint Staff J2 as appropriate
5. Supports special projects as required
6. This position may require travel
• Current TS / SCI, CI Polygraph eligibility
• 12 years’ experience in the intelligence field, and a Masters Degree OR 17 years experience and a Bachelor’s degree
• Experience as an Intelligence Planner at the Operational level
• Experience coordinating, developing and or supporting inputs into Annex B, OPORDs, PLANORDS
• Familiarity with the Intelligence Planning (IP) process and/or JOPES / APEX, CCMD planning process
• Ability to work in a fast paced / high operational tempo environment
• Upper graduate certification in Master of Science of Strategic Intelligence (MSSI) from National Intelligence University (NIU) or equivalent service school Joint Professional Military Education (JPME) level 1 and 2 certification is highly desired.
• Advanced warfighting schools are highly desired (JAWS, SAMS, MAWS, and SAASS)
• Joint Professional Military' Education (JPME) level 1 and 2 certifications
• Joint Intelligence Planner Tier 1 certification is highly desired
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.