- Proficient in Cisco Telepresence Management Suite (TMS)
- Working knowledge of network infrastructure including routers and switches
- Working knowledge of SIP, H323, RTP, H264, and related protocols associated with video conferencing.
- Working knowledge of desktop/laptop break-fix
- Working knowledge of video conferencing installation
- Ability to configure, install and deploy desktop and laptop solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and customer support skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose technical problems
- Ability to develop customized training programs for staff and research and deploy new technologies
- Must be flexible and able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed to support planned and unplanned network maintenance and troubleshooting events.
- Ability to travel as needed, primarily within Maryland and Washington DC metro area
- Must have strong time management, multitasking, organization, and administrative skills and must be proficient with Visio, Project, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to obtain a U.S government TS Security clearance
This position requires being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or the start date, if after December 8.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.