work depends on a Configuration Manager joining our team to
support our government client’s activities in the Northern Virginia locations.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Configuration Manager supports and manages the responsibilities of the successful completion of all tasks in assigned projects.
· Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of one or more contract programs.
· Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program(s).
· Establishes and defines program plan requirements and directs or performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans.
· Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
· Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
· Performs business development activities.
· Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced employees, and may have supervisory responsibility.
· May serve as a team or task leader.
· Participates in special projects as required.
5+years of related experience, BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Discover more at gdit.com/careers
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
or veteran status, or any other protected class.
At GDIT, our "People First" culture commits to every employee feeling valued and supported throughout their career. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package – including programs focused on financial, physical, emotional and social well-being – demonstrates this commitment.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.