- Provide vulnerability management and actively support Certification and Accreditation (C&A) activities for IT systems, to include: management, mitigation, testing, and patching. Close all vulnerabilities within time frames.
- Assess Tenable reports and address new vulnerabilities; identify IT security vulnerabilities for monitoring, reporting, and remediation
- Review Microsoft Security TechCenter on vulnerabilities
- Review National Vulnerability Database (NVD) daily for security findings
- Use information from Common Vulnerabilities Exposures (CVE) to remediate vulnerability.
- Identify nature of vulnerability solution to remediate and/or workaround if needed
- Communicate with systems owners regarding actions needed to remediate vulnerability
- Manage and maintain vulnerability reports
- Working knowledge of Active Directory
- Working knowledge of Group Policy Management
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Server 2012R2, 2016 and 2019
- Working Knowledge of Tenable
- Understanding of registry keys
- Microsoft SQL Server, Linux, SSL, VMWare, SSH
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in the use of Wise Package Studio
- Proficiency in the use of Flexera Admin Studio
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.