1. Plans, coordinates, and executes unit collective training at echelons ranging from Brigade to Army.
2. Assists unit leadership in planning collective training that will meet their training objectives; identifies any gaps (resource, training, equipment, etc.) and works with the management team to ensure they are filled prior to execution of training. 3. Serves in a mentorship or observer/controller role when requested.
4. Gathers observations based on unit actions during the training event and provides input to unit After Action Reviews (AARs).
5. Maintains a comprehensive repository of relevant TTPs.
6. Expert knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in the development and delivery of training programs.
7. Demonstrated effective presentation and communication skills (written and verbal).
8. Have completed the Army Command & General Staff College (CGSC) or Intermediate Level Education or equivalent level military schooling or 10-15 years experience at echelons above battalion.
9. Must posses BS/BA; subject immaterial.
10. 10-15 years experience at echelons above Battalion
11. Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance
12. Performs other duties as required.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.