1. Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
2. Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction. The TST team leader shall have had experience in technical support and training requirements at Brigade or higher level; have a minimum of 8 years’ experience or equivalence in integrating training environments, planning architectures and stimulation of Army Mission Command Systems in support of unit training events and distributed exercises.
3. Experience with IEWTPT preferred.
4. Experience in classroom instruction and courseware development preferred.
5. Have actively worked within the Intelligence Community in one of these occupational specialties: IMINT, SIGINT, GEOINT, HUMINT or All-Source Intelligence preferred.
6. May provide training at customer locations, as part of a mobile training team, or virtually.
7. Perform other duties as required.
*BS/BA (related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience)
*8+ years of experience
*MUST be able to obtain or maintain a TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.