The Site Manager is responsible for the successful execution of the PWS requirements for the Site, including but not limited to, accountability and maintenance of assigned equipment, providing quality customized training to units and individuals, and meeting requirements of Medical Readiness Training Command (MRTC) Commander's vision.
The Site Manager ensures contract staff personnel at the site meet or exceed: ensuring DEPMEDS and associated individual and collective training is accomplished IAW USARC, MRTC, and AMEDDC&S guidelines; ensuring property accountability at all times, conducting inventories as required by MRTC; enforcing a Physical Security plan that protects Government furnished equipment, facilities, and supplies; coordinating training with Unit Commanders to ensure the unit receives the training necessary to meet unit objectives; ensuring all information management and administrative functions are performed effectively; providing executive level training for senior leaders, officers and NCOs to familiarize them with the equipment and capabilities at RTS-MED. Continually communicates with the PMO and the Government SD on the status of various functional areas, ensuring that any potential issues are identified in advance and risk mitigation principles are instituted.
1. Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, individual and collective training, maintenance, and budget act.
2. Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate supervisors, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation. Communicates policies, purposes and goals of the organization.
3. Directs program activities to meet customer and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems. Interfaces with the Site Director and staff on a regular basis.
4. Ensures property accountability at all times, conducts inventories as required by the PBO IAW Army regulations and SOPs. Ensures timely and proper reconciliation of discrepancies found during inventories between the PBO and sub-hand receipt holders.
5. Maintains consolidated records of maintenance and training.
6. Provides required program reports, CDRLs, and other deliverables as specified in the PWS.
7. Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents.
8. Assures quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
9. Coordinates and monitors subcontractor activities and administers subcontractor deliverables and finances.
10. Performs site financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement. Uses project management tools to produce schedules, monitor workloads and resources.
11. Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
12. Adheres to ethical, behavioral and professional standards at all times, and insists all employees do the same.
13. Monitors working conditions and safety of employees and customers.
14. Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to superiors as requested.
15. Participates in special projects as required.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.