At General Dynamics IT, you will be a part of a collaborative team that helps us to design and develop technical solutions. We are seeking soon to be graduates with a field of study and interest in Networking, Customer Support, Service Delivery Coordinator, and other related fields of study.
Apply today to be considered for one of the roles above. We have openings across the country for those who find passion in contributing to the critical mission of our customers.
- Currently pursuing an Associate’s, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a United States-based college or university within a technical related discipline
- Demonstrates decision-making skills
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Intuitive with an ability to identify and solve complex problems
- Customer Service Skills
- Sufficient Understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.