**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office group or customer.
Core Hours 0730-0400. Calendar management for Chief Deputy Chief and department level managers in a Front Office environment with a size of 150 people. Deconflict scheduling issues. Greet visitors and determine the reason for their visit; will answer phone calls in accordance with established protocol. Record daily meeting notes and send via email to chair within 2 hours as appropriate. Maintain email aliases and accesses as required. Will work as part of Front Office administrative team with the senior SA and EXOs to ensure communication about meeting changes and requirements. Track the status of incoming and outgoing cable traffic. Prepare and assist with travel arrangements, Travel can be CONUS and OCONUS and occurs monthly. Travel can be complex with multiple stops en route to final destination. Assist with Visa/Passport questions, voucher processing, creating/disseminating/updating travel itineraries. Order supplies and track trouble tickets for repairs. Should have strong interpersonal skills and effectively demonstrate the ability to acknowledge other's opinions.
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, coordinating travel and meeting arrangements, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Provides work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
5-8 years of related administrative experience.
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.