General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is looking for a candidate to become an Information Security Specialist with hands-on experience and technical knowledge of HBSS, ACAS, and technical control implementation within RMF via eMASS to work in support of a US Government customer in Pearl Harbor, HI. The selected candidate will work under the ISSM to perform policy administration, troubleshooting, STIG/OPORD implementation, and managing local ePO on the unclassified network.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to the following:
· HBSS duties include policy administration and system/module troubleshooting
· STIG/OPORD implementation.
· Managing local ePO on the unclassified network.
· ACAS duties include managing all components of the ACAS solution, SecurityCenter and Nessus vulnerability scanner.
· Configuration, and vulnerability scanning and remediation via Ivanti Patch (Shavlik)
· RMF duties include supporting non-technical and technical control implementation within eMASS and support the ISSM with documentation and local policy to supplement RMF security controls.
· Design, install and deploy secure product enhancements within a mixed VMware and Microsoft environment. Adhere to Department of Defense secure configuration requirements and Microsoft best practices.
· B.S./M.S. degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, IT management or a similar field preferred, or 5 years of directly related experience.
· CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
· GCED – GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender
· GCIH – GIAC Certified Incident Handler
· GSEC – GIAC Security Essentials Certification
· SSCP – Systems Security Certified Practitioner
and the following:
· HBSS 201 & 301
· ACAS training certificates (required for ePO/SecurityCenter access)
and the following:
· MCITP (Enterprise Administrator)- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Enterprise Administrator on Windows Server 2008
· MCITP (Server Administrator) - Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Server Administrator on Windows Server 2008
· MCSA - Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
· MCSE - Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
· Server 2012 (70-410) - Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
o Requires Windows IAT1 and Server 2012 70-411 or equivalent
· Server 2012 (70-411) - Administering Windows Server 2012
o Requires Windows IAT1 and Server 2012 70-410 or equivalent
· 5+ Years of Experience with Information Assurance
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Server 2012/2016, Active Directory (AD), Windows 10, Group Policy management, and Microsoft networking.
· Advanced knowledge of virtualization, IP networking, DNS, and systems integration.
· Knowledge and expertise in implementing DISA STIGs and DOD vulnerability management toolsets like HBSS and ACAS.
· Experience in building and managing McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) and Tenable Security Center from DOD baselines preferred.
· Knowledge of the Department of Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) and/or Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages
· Excellent communications skills (written and oral)
· Knowledge of ITIL processes and ITIL Certification
· DIACAP or RMF certification experience
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.