Maintain and update mobile communications infrastructure and services by providing full lifecycle engineering support for Blackberry, iPhone, iPad and Android devices resulting in solutions that are secure, effective, responsive, complete and efficient. The Senior Mobility Engineer will be responsible for generating the most Innovative, Intuitive, and Integrated solutions that can be deployed to meet the communications needs of Enterprise users. The successful candidate must have a deep technical understanding of:
* The management and maintenance of BES 12 messaging infrastructure;
* The management and maintenance of mobile devices with MaaS360
* Assessing mobile communications infrastructure and devices to identify and analyze critical performance indicators and operational gaps that can pose significant risk;
* Performing communications system’s health assessments to include technology and/or routing protocols including review of systems device health and collection of performance-related data;
* The Senior Mobile Communications Engineer provides direction and leadership to less experienced staff;
* Maintains subject matter level expertise in mobile voice, data, and video technologies and systems administration capabilities, and
* Provides tier 2/3 support to investigate and resolve problems, inefficiencies, and performance issues which may require shift work or after hours call-in 7/24/365 to meet customer SLAs;
* Ensures updated SOPs exist for all aspects of mobile device operations.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.