We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by bringing your ideas and unique perspective to our culture. By owning your opportunity at GDIT, you are helping us ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Training and Development Specialists to join our team in support of AFNORTH Mission Deployed Systems and Special Programs activities at JBLM and Rome NY.
In this role, a typical day will include:
· Design and conduct training and development programs to improve individual and organizational performance.
· Assist in the development of the integration and test strategy.
· Contribute to the completion of program milestones associated with specific projects.
· Identify and recommend training and design solution to develop curricula and programs.
· Coordinate the development of measurement tools to evaluate the effectiveness of testing criteria for demonstrations.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
· BA/BS with 5+ years or related experience
· Working knowledge of project management tools used on the program, including MS Project, Excel, Word, and SharePoint
· Strong attention to detail and commitment to high quality deliverables, including design documentation, estimates, and transition documentation.
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU:
· 401K with company match
· Customizable health benefits packages
· Collaborative teams of highly motivated critical thinkers and innovators
· Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
· Rewards program for high-performing employees
Not sure this job’s the one for you? Check out our other openings at gdit.com/careers.
Do you have a friend or colleague this posting describes? Let them know about the opportunity by clicking “Share.”
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.