We are GDIT, one of the largest IT and mission services providers to the government. We offer our customers the power of choice through a vast cloud ecosystem.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by bringing your passion for accelerating the cloud. By owning your opportunity at GDIT, you are helping to ensure our mission is never interrupted. Our work depends on an Operations Lead joining our team to support federal customer activities in Washington, DC.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As an Operations Lead, you will be trusted to drive quality control deliver customer goals for a cloud migration/modernization program.
In this role, you will:
Manage schedules, operational processes, and develop enhancements on current established processes.
Track incidents and workflow using various tracking tools and collaborate with different workstreams to confirm all processes and procedures are followed.
Communicate with client on the results of incident root cause analysis and identify gaps and improvements for operations and incident processes.
Be process focused while managing client expectations.
What you’ll need:
• 12+ years of experience in quality management and process management
• Demonstrated experience managing similar size, scope and scale operations efforts
• Ability to analyze processes and identify gaps, resolutions and sharing lessons learned
• 3+ years of experience with ServiceNow or similar ticketing tools
• 3+ years of experience with Jira or similar tools
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Agile development methodologies and requirements gathering and analysis
• BA or BS degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
• Relevant Agile certification
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU:
● 401K with company match
● Diverse, highly collaborative teams
● Challenging work that makes a real impact on the world around you
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.