Mobile Device Management (MDM)
VMware Workspace ONE
Own your opportunity to work with the largest government agency in the nation. Make an impact by advancing the Department of Defense’s mission to keep our country safe and secure.
Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting-edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
The Mobility Specialist is a strong, self-motivated, solution-oriented individual who will be joining an experienced team to support the implementation and sustainment of new technologies. We are looking for an experienced, innovative and enthusiastic IT administrator to join us in delivering high quality IT systems.
· Deploy mobile device management (MDM) solutions, provisioning of mobile devices and securing devices.
· Create and deploy mobile device settings, profiles and certificates.
· Manage and secure Windows operating systems and supporting MDM applications.
· Determine system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility
· Develop standard operation procedures (SOPs) and system documentation
· Collaborate with managers, network engineers, team members, and customer on solutions and issues
· Review, analyze, and verify current security configuration and effectiveness in response to DoD requirements and emerging threats
· Achieve and maintain Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) compliance
· Provide incident support in identifying, analyzing, and resolving problems
· Participate in special projects as assigned
· Continuous improvement mindset to ensure quality of delivered services
· Will require shift work support to include evening, weekend, and holiday hours as required
· The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires normal safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment
· The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job
· Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
· A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in mobile device management that may include VMware Workspace One, Samsung Enterprise Mobility Management, MobileIron, or Blackberry
· A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in building, maintaining, and supporting Microsoft technologies and related platforms: Exchange, Active Directory configuration and management, Windows Server 2016/2019, PKI, and PowerShell
· BA/BS Degree – may substitute additional years of experience
· TS/SCI active clearance
· Must be IAT level II compliant with DoD 8570.1
· Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator equivalence
· MDM vendor certification
· A demonstrated working knowledge of commercial solutions for classified solutions
2 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.