· Find IT solutions in desk-side and remote settings.
· Probe and resolve technical problems via self-service ticket or telephonically.
· Provide support to internal and outside customer computer hardware, software, network, application access, telecommunication and other systems.
· Instruct basic user training pertaining to new/updated applications and office products.
· Access historical database records to investigate, isolate, identify and resolve issues.
· Perform Remote Desktop Triage and system repair using remote tools.
· Refer calls to product line specialist, application specialist or system support specialist.
· Notify management of recurring technical problems.
· 3+ years of relevant work experience.
· Associate’s degree in related field may substitute for 2 years of experience; Bachelor’s degree in related field may substitute for 3 years of experience.
· Must be US Citizen.
· Public Trust.
Note: This position is onsite in Washington, DC.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.