GDIT is seeking an experienced Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrator to support our federal client in a large data center. The Oracle Fusion Middleware Admin will install, configure, upgrade, troubleshoot, maintain, analyze, automate, secure and recommend web and application server software and solutions. Perform, coordinate and troubleshoot code deployments/outage response. Develop and document internal procedures, configurations, end-user documentation, informational presentations and best practices.
• Routinely upgrade the Oracle Fusion Middleware environments to new versions and apply security patches
• Deploy customer code
• Assist customers and developers with troubleshooting
• Respond to outages of the environment
• Comfortable administrating applications and software in Linux command-line environment
o Able to use Linux commands and tools to troubleshoot issues, parse and evaluate log files, etc
o Ability to write and revise bash/ksh scripts
• Overall 5 years of technical experience and at least 2 years WebLogic 12 administration experience
o Understanding of managed servers/domains and NodeManager, connection pools, JMS modules, etc
o Installation, upgrades and patching via oPatch
o Deployments and configuration via WebLogic console
o WLST scripting
• Understanding of the java language – common class files, command line configuration options, ability to interpret Java errors in log files
• At least 2 years’ experience Oracle Fusion Middleware (11g/12c) administration
• Willing to participate in on-call pager rotation and serve as Tier III technical support
• Able to pass standard criminal background and credit check
• Able to interact professionally with customers and colleagues
• Good written and verbal communication skills
Preferred to have
• Experience working with OHS, Oracle Forms and Reports
• Experience migrating applications from OFM 11g to 12c
• Experience migrating PLSQL/DADS applications to ORDS
• Experience working with OFM in a load-balanced/distributed/clustered environment
Nice to have
• Apache HTTP server and/or Apache Tomcat administration experience
• Strong working knowledge of WebSphere Application Server
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.