• Prepare staffing packages and other documentation for Cryptologic and Cybersecurity
Certification Program Governance Council and other councils, boards and for management
• Produce the Cryptologic and Cybersecurity Certification Program Design Documents (PDDs)
that codify the Cryptologic and Cybersecurity certification programs' policies, processes, and
procedures and provide stakeholders visibility into the strategic, operational, and technical elements
of a certification program according to the format agreed to and aligned with guidance.
• Prepare and submit applications packages and associated documentation for external
accreditation of certification programs in accordance with USD (I&S) guidance and respond
to related questions and issues.
• Manage, track, audit and report on certification maintenance activities in accordance with
established and documented procedures. Recommend and assist with implementation of process
improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness, and document accordingly.
• Collect, track, and manage records related to certifications including candidate information,
test information, statistics, and metrics.
• Support the Certification Conferral process including the maintenance of records,
development of lists, preparation and staffing of certificates and related notifications.
• Support leadership and other stakeholder-directed requests for letters, reports, and other
communications-related activities, including the Annual Reports on Cryptologic and Cybersecurity
Accreditation and Certification.
• Shepherd all work products through appropriate review and coordination activities
• Support miscellaneous activities related to the PMO.
• At least three (3) years demonstrated experience supporting credentialing best practices and
applying them in development and maintenance of professional certification or certificate programs.
• Demonstrated experience working with classification markings for the Intelligence Community.
• Three (3) years demonstrated experience assembling technical and project information to include
objectives, outcomes, and deliverables; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive
summaries, conclusions, and technical material.
• Bachelor's or higher degree related to the scope of the contract.
Desired Qualifications (Not Required):
• At least three (3) years demonstrated experience preparing successful applications packages and
maintaining accreditation for certification programs in accordance with the requirements of the National
Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA).
• Proven experience writing, interpreting, applying DoD/IC policy and guidance.
• Strong data/information management skills.
• Experience writing test questions for certification assessments.
• Experience writing technical materials for the Cryptologic and Cybersecurity communities.
• Experience working on certification programs and policy development.
• Institute for Credentialing Excellence Certified Credentialing Specialist.
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.