Seeking a Tactical Intelligence Analyst to join our team in Long Beach, CA.
Must be a US Citizen with an active Secret or Top Secret Clearance.
- Conducting intelligence/tactical analysis utilizing a variety of resources to support criminal or counterterrorism investigations
- Developing and establishing relationships with local, state, and Federal agency partners
- Ability to operate independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Background in Federal, state, or local agencies, including, but not limited to: Central Intelligence Agency (CIA); Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI); Department of Homeland Security (DHS) including the National Operations Center (NOC); Department of Defense (DoD); the California Department of Justice (DOJ); and local law enforcement agencies.
- Criminal Intelligence Analyst Certification
- Understanding of California Office of Emergency Services (CalOES), the California State Threat Assessment System (STAS), the National Network of Fusion Centers, law enforcement intelligence operations, and homeland security partners across the nation
The Intelligence Analyst duties include:
- Providing proficient and authoritative tactical intelligence analysis to support public safety customers in achieving their objectives in law enforcement and other public safety and security operations
- Developing subject matter expertise on assigned public safety and security topics
- Conducting briefings as needed for varying levels of customers
- Conducting exhaustive database searches, extracting information, and analyzing the information
- Providing intelligence or investigative analytic products to support operations and reach-back support to forward-deployed elements
- Prioritizing, categorizing, and responding to requests for information
- Conducting multi-discipline analyses of complex, network-centric target sets
- Using computer-based applications, including graphics and presentation software, and databases
- Delivering training to law enforcement officers on international and domestic terrorism issues, organized crime, and a variety of other topics
- Assisting with critical infrastructure threat assessments
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BA/BS, 5+ years experience
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.