Performs financial analysis and reporting in order to monitor finances associated with business operations.
1. Performs routine analysis in support of various financial functions such as budgeting, auditing, and forecasting.
2. Collects and reviews financial data from various sources.
3. Creates, maintains, and updates financial databases and spreadsheets, and generates various financial reports as required.
4. Performs basic analysis of assigned contracts' projected staff hours, contract totals, revenues, and profit totals.
5. Maintains appropriate records and documentation.
6. Supports assigned managers in managing, tracking, monitoring, and reporting financial data as requested.
7. Participates in audits and analysis of contracts for cash reconciliation of customer contracted accounts.
8. May have risk identification and recovery responsibilities.
9. Assists with the preparation of monthly status reports.
10. Ensures compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as DAR, FAR, SOX and other government regulations.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
0-2 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.