We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on TS/SCI level cleared Systems Engineering, Integration and Design Manager joining our team to support our Intelligence customer in Springfield, VA.
This position is NOT yet funded
RQ56550 Systems Engineering, Integration and Design Manager with TS/SCI Clearance (Open)
Active TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain a CI Poly
SOME TELECOMMUTING ALLOWED
- Bachelor’s Degree Engineering, Computer Science or IT related discipline
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- 5+ years of management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with stakeholders, suppliers, solution train to align architectural direction with Solution Architects
- Establishes architectural runway with Solution Architects
- Establishes architectural guidelines for solution design, performance, and usability.
PROVIDES MANAGEMENT OVERSIGHT
- Recruits and develops the technical talent required to support a complex enterprise environment in support of the mission.
- Proactively work with program management team to ensure that appropriate staffing resources are assigned, put in place, and effectively utilized at the appropriate time.
- Oversees the design and integration of new development and enhancement efforts, and coordinates cross functionally
- Responsible for the overall system integrations of applications and frequently interacts with internal and external business contacts.
- Responsible for the technical integrity while providing technical guidance to clients and team
PROVIDES TECHNICAL OVERSIGHT
- Aligns technology approaches across the ART
- Perform evaluations and feasibility reviews of creative concepts and technology solutions.
- Act as a point of technical escalation and resolution during the project lifecycle as it relates to technical decisions
- Determine and provide a necessary level of technical documentation.
- Engages in concept planning:
- Provide input into the design, re-design and development of applications.
- Assist with designing and evaluating new features and capabilities
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.