Analyzes user needs to determine functional requirements for a wide variety of projects and highlights areas of improvement.
Utilizes advanced knowledge of modeling and measuring techniques. Performs functional modeling based on requirements analysis.
Conducts functional testing of various projects or systems.
Researches, identifies, and recommends resources required for task execution and completion.
Develops new functionality or updates the existing, to meet client needs.
Writes and updates project documentation including procedures, presentations, and training materials.
Performs functional allocations to identify tasks and their inter-relationships.
Consults with clients to determine optimum design for assigned projects.
May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts.
May serve as a mentor to less experienced analysts.
May serve as team or task lead. (Not a people manager)
Serves as advisor to clients in assigned subject areas, recommends functional changes, and identifies areas for further investigation.
Generates recommendations in the form of briefings, reports, and other major documents provided to senior level client personnel.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 8+ years of experience
Specific Customer Requirements Position Summary:
The Executive Support Officer will be responsible for a broad spectrum of administrative duties and should be a self-starter requiring minimal oversight. Candidate will provide high-level support directly to the Project Manager of a large project and provide coordination among the management team.
Actively seek and implement solutions to improve office efficiencies, and oversee numerous ongoing functions. Candidate must be organized and capable of prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines.
Candidate should have a proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook; proficiency in the entire Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe is a plus. Candidate should possess excellent writing skills and be comfortable providing guidance.
• Ability to communicate information to a wide audience clearly and concisely, demonstrating professionalism in all interactions with colleagues.
• Facilitate communication and coordination amongst management team.
• Use extraordinary discretion in handling sensitive project/personnel information.
• Prepare written documents, at both the project and executive levels, that are properly formatted adhering to organizational guidelines.
• Produce documents and/or charts and graphs that are technically sound, accurate, thorough, logical and concise.
• Efficiently organize work activities with the priorities and timeline of the office, identifying and completing all related requirements.
• Coordinate with team members by informing them about progress of tasks, projects, and activities, ensuring that work or timeline is not delayed.
• Manage change positively and treat change as an opportunity for growth; encourage others to maintain positive att it ud e.
• Ability to quickly and appropriately improvise approach and methods in response to changing circumstances .
• Categorize, screen, and handle complex or difficult requests for information or materials.
• Conscientiously and accurately update, maintain and review tracking records.
• Provide complete executive support to PM.
• Compile/Create: PowerPoint presentations, charts, and/or graphs for high level briefings.
• Oversee administration of personnel hiring to include facilitating status meetings, setting up interviews and tracking/updating candidate status.
• Manage implementation of administrative projects, working closely with the Chief of Staff.
• Support the training and rollout of a new basic travel and expense system.
• Manage office space allocation/configuration and equipment/access needs in conjunction with the IT staff.
• Provide quality assurance checks on documentation, presentations and various work products.
• Provide backup support to the rest of the Administrative Support team, to include scheduling meetings, answering phones, receiving visitors, etc.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.