Eagle Alliance is looking for a HBSS System Administrator that holds TS/SCI with poly clearance and an 8570 IAT II certification for a position located in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Essential job functions:
Creates test plans and work instruction documentation. Provides remote system administration support, system maintenance for Windows/Unix workstations and servers. Troubleshoots problems and applies resolutions remotely via the McAfee ePO console. Resolves desktop or server problems and software installs remotely using tools such as SMS, FootPrints, Remote Desktop Connection, Active Directory, etc. Test and installs product upgrades, hotfixes and patches to manage system vulnerabilities. Interfaces with end users to handle tasks of a routine nature, such as researching and answering questions concerning system function, and modifications to existing programs.
- Candidate must be a team player and have the ability to adapt in a dynamic, fast-paced environment - Must be able to multi-task
- Must possess good communication and customer service skills
-Bachelor degree or equivalent + 2 yrs related experience
- 80 hours of HBSS training is required within the first two months on contract
- Possess 8570 IAT II certification or obtains one within 90 days
- TS/SCI with Poly clearance
- BS degree or equivalent
- LINUX/UNIX experience in an operational environment
- ePO McAfee experience in an operational setting
- Use/Knowledge of a Ticketing system, knowledge of ServiceNow is a plus
- Knowledge of computer hardware architecture
- Use/knowledge of Network and Internet Applications and Protocols
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.