General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT), a leading provider of systems engineering, integration, IT service operations and support solutions, is seeking talented professionals to deliver valuable services and solutions to our customers. GDIT has a great team consisting of experienced and knowledgeable managers who lead and support the career development objectives of our employees. Our employees consider the company to be a solid partner in their career, with an abundance of opportunities for advancement.
GDIT is seeking a Technical Documentation Editor Advisor to research, prepare, and edit technical documents.
1. Create technical and non-technical documentation
2. Review documentation created by teams
3. Work with various groups to get documentation created.
4. Good with writing and language skills
5. Documentation needs include security documents like those required for ATOs
6. Documentation includes but is not limited to project plans, architecture diagrams, continuity of operations plans, operating manuals, project schedules.
7. Ability to work with cross-functional teams
8. Provide recommendations for documentation improvements
Bachelor’s degree and eight (8) years of experience or the equivalent combination of education/certifications/training and/or work/military experience.
Active Public Trust or Secret clearance.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.