General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT), a leading provider of systems engineering, integration, IT service operations and support solutions, is seeking talented professionals to deliver valuable services and solutions to our customers. GDIT has a great team consisting of experienced and knowledgeable managers who lead and support the career development objectives of our employees. Our employees consider the company to be a solid partner in their career, with an abundance of opportunities for advancement.
• Responsible for all aspects of the program and contract including subcontractors, all staff, performance, budget, customer interface
• Support routine status reviews (Program Management Reviews) and regular meetings with government customers, end users, and other vendors to provide information for government insight and management
• Develop and implement a Program Management Plan (PMP)
• Conduct Integrated Product Team (IPT)/Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBR's) with the government customer
• Develop, manage, and execute an Integrated Master Plan (IMP) and an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for sustainment services consistent with the Contract Work Breakdown Structure (CWBS)
• Ensure contractor personnel observe and comply with all mandatory local, department of Veterans Affairs policies
• Ensure successful transition of work to and from the contract on an ongoing basis
• Fourteen (14) or more years of relevant work experience with a bachelor degree in a technical field
• Experience working on a VA program of over $150M annually in revenue
• Maintains at least a secret security clearance with an ability to obtain a top secret
• Ability to manage programmatic including cost, schedule and technical performance
• Demonstrated knowledge of VA hardware and software life cycle management and acquisition strategy
• Demonstrated experience in leading a mission critical technical team consisting of multiple small and large businesses
• Ability to establish and maintain good working relationship with all levels of the organization, including government customers, subcontractors, engineering organizations, IPT members, Supply Chain Management, and supporting functional organizations
• Functional management experience, with direct responsibility for supporting one or more business areas
• Proven multi team and customer negotiation skills
• Task prioritization, planning, staffing, scheduling, and conflict resolution
• Professional written and verbal communication, experienced in presentation and organizational skills, and a keen attention to detail
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.