Data Center Services Technician III = Hardware Engineer Senior/BS 5yrs; MS 3yrs
• Able to competently perform Data Center Technician Level II requirements
• Has/obtain/maintain a TS/SCI with FSP security clearance
• Acts as Site lead for one of the four Data Center locations
• At least four years’ experience supporting IT equipment or related technology
• Completed the necessary Microsoft Server+, Microsoft Network+, and HP APS certifications (none currently required)
• Able to competently perform data center support tasks with little guidance following run book instruction
• Has demonstrated hands-on practical knowledge of systems and policies
• Operational management tasks including the prioritization of ticketing queues, working to resolve escalations, and clearing blocking issues to enable continued delivery of datacenter support activities
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.