Receives and stores materials in a warehouse or storage facility.
1. Receives and stores materials in a warehouse or storage facility in an organized manner and convenient location for removal when needed.
2. Marks or tags articles as necessary for identification purposes.
3. Retrieves stored material when requested transports it to the requester and returns material to storage as required.
4. Develops and maintains effective warehouse storage practices that promote efficient storage, identification and retrieval.
5. Maintains warehouse and shipping records and may use automated warehouse management system.
6. May operate hand and power equipment, including forklift, for material handling.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
1-3 years of related warehouse experience.
#CJPOST#DPOST #ISDCJ #intellogsjobs
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.