SharePoint Administrator for a Department of Defense Customer, requires:
1. Top Secret SCI clearance with the ability to attain higher access
2. High School Education, 8 years experience
3. DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification
4. Eight years of experience in SharePoint farm administration supporting and managing an enterprise level environment.
5. Five years of experience providing SharePoint farm administration, including design, implementation and support of enterprise level SharePoint 2010 and later development, integration, and production environments.
6. Five years of experience implementing Microsoft best practices and recommending approaches for applying hot fixes, patches, cumulative updates, and service packs that meet security and functionality requirements defined by the DOD and Army security requirements such as IAVA and STIGs
7. Five years of experience serving as a team leader working as both part of a team and independently to assign/review immediate tasks, set priorities, maintain task progress, validate team members work consistent with the organizational goals and deadlines.
8. Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MSCE) - Productivity (SharePoint) Certification
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.