General Dynamics Information Technology is actively seeking a candidate to support training and educational programs for Fleet sailors in support of the Littoral Combat Ship (LCS) Training Facility (LTF). Develops; organizes; and reviews Fleet training including Combat Systems, Operations training, and educational programs for personnel assigned to Littoral Combat Ships.
1. Use of AIM II 5.0; AIM Content Planning Module (CPM); AIM Learning Objective (LO) Module; and NETC Course Development and Revision End-to-End Process.
2. Assist in the facilitation of Subject Matter Expert (SME) Workshops conducted for the purpose of identifying and validating job duties and tasks; as well as ascertaining numerous task attributes that are essential for developing learning objectives and curriculum.
3. Assist with developing a Training Situation Analysis; Training Systems Analysis; and Front-End Analysis in order to maintain a life-cycle process comparing Job Duty Task Analysis (JDTA) data to existing Course Training Task Lists (CTTL) and learning objectives to identify training gaps or deficiencies.
4. Designs and develops instructional approaches and/or strategies to meet training requirements.
5. Conducts analysis of training requirements and media requirements.
6. Develops appropriate training objectives and test methods and designs instructionally valid training materials.
7. Ensures integrity of task analysis; training requirements; training hierarchies; instructional materials; and evaluation plans.
8. Develops flow diagrams and storyboards.
9. Designs instructionally sound lessons in a variety of delivery media.
10. Interacts with customer and Subject Matter Experts (SME) to ensure technical accuracy of instructional content.
Three (3) years of experience in established training methods, techniques and tools in order to develop and maintain training courses and materials, and evaluating training programs. Of the three years, two (2) years of experience in instructional technology, (i.e., interactive courseware, PC-Simulation, Computer Assisted Instruction, video- teletraining and computer-based training) to determine best alternative for delivery of training. Three (3) years of experience in established training methods, techniques and tools in order to develop and maintain training courses and materials, and evaluating training programs. Of the three years, two (2) years of experience in instructional technology, (i.e., interactive courseware, PC-Simulation, Computer Assisted Instruction, video- teletraining and computer-based training) to determine best alternative for delivery of training.
Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications, training, or work / military experience.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.