Provide technical support for the following equipment:
Data Links Battle Force Tactical Trainer(BFTT) and Co-Operability Engagement Capability. (CEC) On Site Support
1. Performs highly complex technical functions in support of engineering activities such as set up, operation, maintenance, modification, circuit testing, calibration and troubleshooting of electronic or electro-mechanical components and systems, experimental design circuitry, prototype models or specialized test equipment.
2. Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal instructions.
3. Directs complex engineering tests to collect design data or assist in general research work.
4. Diagnoses and isolates equipment and system malfunctions which fail to respond to standard corrective measures, and makes necessary repairs.
5. Participates in the development of electronic equipment.
6. Repairs or modifies cables and equipment returned by operational users or by personnel in the associated test and development laboratories.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
8. May serve as a team leader.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
Technician resume shall demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of Data Links, Battle Force Tactical Trainer (BFTT) and Co-Operability Engagement Capability (CEC) operation including a minimum of two (2) years' experience in troubleshooting and repair of each of the following equipment (in descending order of importance). Experience may be concurrent:
AN/UYK-43A (V), Command and Control Processor (C2P)
AN/USQ-125 Data Terminal Set (DTS)
C-12428/USQ-125 Control Unit
CP-2205(P)(V)/USQ-125 Data Terminal
Data Link Interfaces
Ancillary and special purpose test equipment required in support of Data Link
Battle Force Tactical Trainer (BFTT)
SPS 67, 73, 48, and 49 TSSS
Ancillary and special purpose test equipment required in support of BFTT
Co-Operability Engagement Capability (CEC)
PAAA (Array Antenna's)
Ancillary and special purpose test equipment required in support of CEC
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.