Cloud Based Services
Own your opportunity to work with the largest government agency in the nation. Make an impact by advancing the Department of Defense’s mission to keep our country safe and secure.
GDIT is seeking an Cloud Migration Administrator to provide support for the Defense Enterprise Office Solution (DEOS) Cloud Service Offering contract. This position is 100% remote.
As a Cloud Migration Administrator, and a career in application development, you’ll make the end user’s experience your priority. You will work with cutting-edge applications that help advance the mission. Your work will have you fully immersed in our client’s domain in order to deliver simple solutions for their complex needs.
HOW A CLOUD MIGRATION ADMININSTRATOR WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
Increasing system administrator efficiency and accuracy via the use of automated tools and scripts, develops system administrator procedures, and conducts system administrator training and skills assessment.
Conduct cloud migrations and moving user Email and OneDrive Data
Migration of SharePoint Data
You will manage migration tasks and quality tests and facilitate the successful migration of designated data into cloud based tenants .
Review information provided within the notification in preparation for the requested user migration activities
Evaluate requests concurrently to accommodate and balance the migration of designated data
Validate size, complexity, and time to deliver based on the information provided, determine any capacity impacts
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED – REQUIRED:
● CLEARANCE: Secret
● EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree
● YEAR’S EXPERIENCE: 6 years’ experience
● TECHNICAL SKILLS: Prior Experience supporting DoD Information Systems
● TECHNICAL SKILLS: Expertise migrating data within Cloud based Solutions (O365 and Azure)
● TECHNICAL SKILLS: Expertise in one or more of the following cloud migration areas: Sharepoint, Email (Exchange), and OneDrive
● TECHNICAL SKILLS: Expertise using AvePoint Tools to include AvePoint Fly
● TECHNICAL SKILLS: SharePoint, OneDrive, AvePoint, Exchange, O365, Data Migrations
● TECHNICAL SKILLS: Other Migration tools to include Metalogix, ShareGate, etc.
● LOCATION: Remote
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● Full-flex work week to own your priorities at work and at home
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you build your skills and own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and 10 company-paid holidays
6 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
Less than 10%
U.S. Citizenship Required
The likely salary range for this position is $104,000 - $156,000, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
View information about benefits and our total rewards program.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.