· Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
· Maintain and update Dept of Navy client's series of custom billing reports (activity workbooks) that allow for data collection and compilation for reporting to series of higher level financial/billing data systems.
· Maintain workbooks at macro level to allow reconciliation with external reporting systems
· Build and maintain the necessary interfaces required to support new or modified process or system requirements
· Maintain access databases and generate Excel workbooks that allow for forecasting process for billing periods
· BA/BS 10+
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.