GDIT is currently seeking a Lead Coldfusion Database Developer to suppor our federal customer in Washington, DC.
· Lead developer for OASIS support: oversees SVN, ColdFusion coding, deployments, and migrations.
· Helps cover the Help Desk, which involves unlocking accounts, resetting passwords, and replying to OASIS customers
· Helps manage the OASIS Jira instance
· Helps other developers with consults as needed
· Maintain multiple modules within the OASIS environment
· Gathers and delivers monthly application use statistics
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.