General Dynamic Information Technology (GDIT) is hiring Business Process Managers, in Fort Meade, MD. Your primary responsibilities include managing the analysis of business and technical processes to formulate and develop business information processing systems.
· Analyze business and technical processes to formulate and develop business information processing systems.
· Coordinate with business and technology teams.
· Perform daily operations of the business tolls supporting the Change Management Process as well as the System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
· Support the execution of weekly Requirements Board and Configuration Control Board to review emergent requirements and configuration changes.
· Design, integrate, and deploy approved applications, infrastructure/network changes, new components/re-composition, physical cable plant modifications or solutions that address changing/new requirements which drive capability enhancements.
· Develop, document, and maintain affected architectures with DoDAF compliant diagrams.
· Evaluate proposed solutions, validate and implement performance, capability/capacity enhancements.
· Determine effective interoperability of new/modified applications within environment.
· Active Top Secret clearance is required.
· 2+ years of experience.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.